Quarkus Newsletter #3
The third Quarkus Newsletter is here to give you some reading material for the last weeks left of good old 2019.
This time around we got the very first book on Quarkus!
Give it a go and if you feel something is missing or have an article coming out for future Quarkus Newsletter install the bookmarklet on your laptop and phone to easily submit a story. If you prefer the manual way please open an issue with a short description and a url
Article & Blogs
- Baeldung shows how to implement a Quarkus extension using Liquibase as an example How to Implement a Quarkus Extension from Baeldung.com by Baeldung posted 2. December 2019
- Max outlines his view on how Quarkus is a black swan in the world of Java and how it affected him and his work The Black Swan of Java from Personal / Red Hat by Max Rydahl Andersen posted 1. December 2019
- Francesco is the first to publish a book on Quarkus and how to use it for cloud native applications. Hands-On Cloud-Native Applications with Java and Quarkus: Build high performance Java microservices on Kubernetes from Packt / Red Hat by Francesco Marchioni posted 13. December 2019
- Discussion with Claus and Luca on what is new in Camel 3 and touches upon their Quarkus support. JBoss Community Asylum: Podcast #47 - What do you call a Camel with 3 humps ? from JBoss Asylum / Red Hat by Claus Ibsen, Luca Burgazolli, Emmanuel Bernard and Max Rydahl Andersen posted 16. December 2019
- Quarkus 1.0 release, motivation for SpringBoot to Quarkus migration and the Spring API compatibility layer - conversation with: Dimitris Andreadis Airhacks #64 - Quarkus 1.0 and SpringBoot from Red Hat / Adam Bien by Dimitris Andreadis/Adam Bien posted 4. December 2019
- Thomas shows that Quarkus, GraalVM and Docker are a great platform for developing and running fast and lightweight Microservices Quarkus, die schnellste Java Microservices Runtime für die Cloud? (de) from predic8 by predic8 posted 21. November 2019