Quarkus 3.0 continues the mission of making Java the preferred framework for Kubernetes-native development with new developer tools and improved performance.Learn More about 3.0
Quarkus tailors your application for GraalVM and HotSpot. Amazingly fast boot time, incredibly low RSS memory (not just heap size!) offering near instant scale up and high density memory utilization in container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes. We use a technique we call compile time boot.
Unifies imperative and reactive
Combine both the familiar imperative code and the reactive style when developing applications.
Community and Standards
Quarkus provides a cohesive, fun to use, full-stack framework by leveraging a growing list of over fifty best-of-breed libraries that you love and use. All wired on a standard backbone.
The combination of Quarkus and Kubernetes provides an ideal environment for creating scalable, fast, and lightweight applications. Quarkus significantly increases developer productivity with tooling, pre-built integrations, application services, and more.
A cohesive platform for optimized developer joy with unified configuration and no hassle native executable generation. Zero config, live reload in the blink of an eye and streamlined code for the 80% common usages, flexible for the remainder 20%.
The live coding fast feedback loop was very useful when developing with Quarkus. Although fast startup was nice, it wasn’t critical since our apps are long-running, but during development, as we tweaked our APIs, being able to immediately re-test saved us a ton of development time.
- Lead Developer on the Adoptium Technical Steering Committee
Quarkus offers unequaled performance
Quarkus World Tour 2023
A virtual (and in person where possible) tour of Java User Groups creating a unique hands-on experience with access to Quarkus experts designed to help you get started with Java in a Kubernetes world.
Recent Blog Posts
May 25, 2023 Tags: release
Quarkus 3.0.4.Final is the third maintenance release of our 3.0 release train.
May 25, 2023 Tags: migration
Quarkus 3 is out and we encourage our users to upgrade their applications to experience the best Quarkus ever!
May 15, 2023 Tags: newsletter
The May edition of the Quarkus Newsletter; curated online stories, articles, and videos about Quarkus.
Feedback and Help
For usage questions, we recommend to:
- Use the Discussions section on our GitHub project.
- Ask on Stack Overflow with the
For questions related to the development of Quarkus:
- The quarkus-dev Google Groups
- Chat using Zulip (
Join the Quarkus Community
Check out our GitHub for details on reporting issues and the process for submitting pull requests.
Every contribution is valuable. It can be a bug report, an example application, a feature request, a fix in the documentation or just feedback.
Your help is more than welcome! Don’t hesitate to join the crowd.